– QCC1 regulator valve
– Built in safety feature in order to be sure to NEVER over-fill your smaller tank
– Safest and Easy to refill in seconds with NO TOOLS required
– This adapter will mean you can use a small 1 LB propane cylinder with your standard BBQ Grill
– Great for Tailgaters, Caterers, Campers, And anyone that cooks on the grill/has cookouts
Guarantee HIGH QUALITY!
*Because of the highly flammable gases, you MUST be outdoors to refill your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks.*
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it.
1. Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2. Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
3. Turn the adapter handheel grip clockwise to a tight fit.
4. Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
5. Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6. You’ll begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
7. The regulator valve in the adapter will automatically bring to an end the float of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on its own.
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank.
SAFETY-Built in safety feature in order to be sure to never over-fill your smaller tank. Well-constructed, built Heavier, Bigger, and Safer.Cuts off gas float automatically when pressure is reached (rubber ring allows for proper seal)
EASY INSTALL-No others tools required and easy to install with handheel grip for tightening. REFILL EASILLY- Fits all 1 lb propane grill cylinder bottles and refill easily and quickly
CORROSION RESISTANT-100% solid brass construction provides protected and airtight connection for your security
GREAT FOR- Camping, tailgating, heating needs,cooking outdoor and much more
If you want the adapter for POL to 1 LB propane bottle ,it is advisable to choose it from the button above.